Installing a swimming pool safety cover is an important investment for your backyard pool.Swimming pool covers provide a leveled, horizontal protective barrier over the pool while keeping it clean.
A safety cover saves you money on chemicals, energy, and water expenses. What’s more, it is also crucial to maintaining swimming pool safety when the pool is not in use.
Properly winterizing the swimming pool is especially important given our cold winters. A properly installed safety pool cover protects your pool from the harsh weather that the Greater Toronto Area receives.
- A properly fitting safety cover helps eliminate the growth of algae during the winter season causing a serious discolouration of the pool. The sun-blocking safety cover will prevent algae stains that are extremely difficult and costly to clean up.
- A properly fitting cover makes your backyard looks neat and clean in the winter – no more unattractive covers and dirty black puddles sinking your cover.
- Safety pool covers protect your family and pets from accidental drowning during the winter season. Ontario Pool Service safety covers are strong and durable to prevent a child or pet from falling into the pool if they wander into the pool area.
- Durability: Made from toughest, most durable material available, polyethylene fabric, will not split or tear from the cold or weaken from UV rays.
- Lightweight: Easier install and removal than bulkier covers. Less room in storage!
- Longevity - reinforced seams that won’t rip or come apart designed to last longer. With double-stitched edges and water, chemical and sun resistant threads, lasting for years